Outlined here are additional business consulting projects completed by Dannay Consulting, that are not necessarily related to web based development efforts.
- Company Methodology: Conducted primary (extensive interviews of all levels within the company) and secondary research (online and other publications) for a technology consulting firm to identify and recommend best practices for client project delivery using distributed teams that encompassed offshore team components.
- Business Requirements Definition: Develop the business requirements for a Nonprofit Online Community Template through facilitated workshops, selected the best technology for the requirements, developed and rolled out the template for several nonprofit organizations in the Northeast.
- Software Evaluation: International Research & Exchange Board (IREX) – Researched and performed a “hands-on” evaluation of Project Management and Collaboration Tools for IREX.
- Software Evaluation: Researched and conducted a “hands on” evaluation of online learning tools for the creation of an online training module as part of a grant received by a New Hampshire based nonprofit.
- Presentation: Presented on best practices for “Virtual Organizations” at the “Leadership Conference on Aviation & Space Education” in Washington, DC.
- Instruction/Teaching: Taught PMP (Project Management Professional) Bootcamp to prepare industry participants to take the PMP certification exam.
- Instruction/Teaching: Taught IT Project Management Course based on PMI (Project Management Institute) fundamentals, for industry participants interested in learning more about project management and in receiving a foundation for the PMP Exam.